Event: ARGENCON: “The Future of Argentina – Successfully Serving Global Clients”, to be held at AS/COA in NYC on 05 November at 6pm
Filed under: Americas Society/Council of the Americas, Argentina, Authors, Business, Interlitq, New York, The International Literary Quarterly, USA, www.interlitq.wordpress.com | Tags: AS/COA, Business, Interlitq, New York, The International Literary Quarterly, USA |
Event: ARGENCON: “The Future of Argentina – Successfully Serving Global Clients”, is to be held at AS/COA, of which Interlitq is a collaborating institution, in NYC on 05 November at 6pm.
Argencon is a private member organization that works to develop Argentina’s export services industry as one of the key global players in creating value for clients worldwide. The organization focuses on promoting public policies, talent development, and international positioning. Its member companies have been successfully providing services to 70 major companies worldwide for more than ten years with a wide range of services in sectors such as: IT services, business process management, engineering services, and media, which, taken together, represent $6.3 billion. CEOs and experts from international and Argentine companies will present this promising organization by sharing their experiences, challenges, and insights for the future in a public presentation.
- Manuel Aguirre, Managing Director Latam, CH2M Hill
- Roberto Alexander, President, IBM Argentina
- Roberto Alvarez Roldan, Former Regional Executive, Accenture; President, ARGENCON
- Mariano Dolhare, President, Hewlett-Packard Company, Argentina
- Sergio Kaufman, President, Accenture Argentina
- Gabriel Martino, President, HSBC Argentina
- Sebastian Mocorrea, Vice President, IBM Latin America
- Beatriz Nofal, Former President of Argentina’s National Agency for Investment Development; Argentine Economist
- Susan Segal, President and CEO, Americas Society/Council of the Americas
- Juan Waehner, President, Telefe Argentina
- Roberto Wagmaister, President & CEO, Grupo ASSA
Note: This event is free of charge. Prior registration is required.
Event Information: Virginia Guevara | email@example.com | 1-212-277-8376
COA Corporate Membership Information: Monica Vieira | firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-212-277-8344
Press Inquiries: Adriana La Rotta | email@example.com | 1-212-277-8384
Cancellation: Please contact Juan Serrano-Badrena firstname.lastname@example.org before 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 4, 2014